Sessions Disconections

hi all 

i have same issues at my all 4 terminal servers in  (server 2008 64 bit) 

1. users complaining on random disconnections 3,4 times a day 

2. when i trying to remote control on a user session (with admin user rights) i get blank screen with "access denied" message
    and right away the user  status become to "disconnected"  (by the way i have seen recently another terminal server machine           2008 R2 that the remote control session succeeded but when admin user press on keys combination to end the session, the           session ending but access deny message is apears.... very weird :)  )

things i've seen & checked : 

2. configured remote control seetings from group policy to not require user permission and interact with the session

3.  checking the "sessions" tab 

4.  found an event related repeatedly (and also right after the remote control session issue i mentioned)  

5. went to this article :  https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/323497?wa=wsignin1.0

but no certificate entries was found at any of those Terminal servers 

here are the Screen Shots: 

April 22nd, 2015 4:54pm

Hi,

Firstly, please ensure that Terminal Servers are fully patched. If there are any third party software installed such as anti-virus, please disable them to test.

Secondly, I suggest you check Terminal Services Operational logs to look for possible cause for disconnects, which are under Applications and Services Logs\Microsoft\Windows\Terminal Services.

Best Regards,

Amy

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
April 24th, 2015 9:17am

hi and thanks for replying

cant see any of those nodes in my terminals environment

that's the nodes i found that similar to what you said and no events inside it

May 6th, 2015 2:45am

Hi,

Are you searching logs on the RD Session Host?

Please try this on all 4 terminal servers of yours.

Best Regards,

Amy

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
May 12th, 2015 12:42am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics