Services do not start automatically

Hello there,

I have a Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard (SP1).

Before 2 - 3 months, UPS broke down and server went off. So, when UPS was fixed and i started the server, computers had no network at all. 

After digging, i saw that when i opened Network and Sharing Centerand went to Change adapter settings, my adapter had no local network recognized. What i will describe below is what i did in order for system to work:

- Open Network and Sharing Center

- Change adapter settings

- Right click on Hamachi ->Properties

- Uncheck Internet Protocol Version 6

- Open Services

- Enable Netlogon service

- Enable Windows time service

- Go again to Hamachi-> Properties and reactivate the check box i unchecked.

So, every day (because server restarts every morning automatically) i had to do this before users log on. I contacted an IT company, they fixed it (they said they did something to the Registry) but after one month when the power was off again, i had the exact same issue. And after a few days, also a network printer could not receive printed documents, so now, including the rest i have to enable also the Print Spooler service.

If i go to Active Directory Web Services, i see the following errors:

Event ID: 1005

Event ID: 1400

Event ID: 1126

Event ID: 407Event ID: 408

Event ID: 404Event ID: 4005

I google searched for those events, i tried some stuff in registry with no success. Any ideas?

Thank you in advance

• Edited by pm4698 22 hours 32 minutes ago clarification
July 21st, 2015 4:23am

I'd ask the server manufacturer about it. I'd make sure the latest ROM pack / firmware is installed and also the server manufacturer's latest driver / chipset support pack is installed.

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
July 21st, 2015 9:06pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics