Service Manager web form doesn’t load.

When opening the service portal (on the service manager server) I see a circle in the middle loading, after it has reached 100% the screen stays empty instead of showing the web form.

The windows event viewer doesnt show specific error regarding this issue.

Although I do see some information in the SQL 2012 server log files.

1. Login failed for user <domain>\<service account> Reason: Access to server validation failed while revalidating the login on the connection [<ip address Service Manager server>]
  2. Login failed for user <domain>\<other service account> Reason: Access to server validation failed while revalidating the login on the connection [<ip address Orchestrator server>]
  3. Login failed for user <domain>\<service account> Reason: Failed to open the explicitly specified database ServiceManager

This is a test environment which did work some time ago.

It does look like my service accounts have proper permissions to the databases.

In case it might be related to the sql databases, I do have full sql database backups of another working environment. could this fix my problem ?

September 9th, 2015 6:48am

I noticed that some of the orchestrator runbook links are "missing" or "invalid".

Is there an easy way to fix this and prevent creating new forms with links to new the newly synced runbooks ?

• Marked as answer by Piet111 18 hours 21 minutes ago
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 9th, 2015 7:41am

Issue has been solved.

I have deleted all missing and invalid runbooks and re-synched them again.

September 9th, 2015 8:54am

I noticed that some of the orchestrator runbook links are "missing" or "invalid".

Is there an easy way to fix this and prevent creating new forms with links to new the newly synced runbooks ?

• Marked as answer by Piet111 Wednesday, September 09, 2015 12:51 PM
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 9th, 2015 11:39am

• Marked as answer by Piet111 Wednesday, September 09, 2015 12:51 PM
September 9th, 2015 11:39am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics