Server for NFS
Ihave been running Server for NFS for over a year now. About every 5-7 days the Service seems to become unresponsive. I start noticing "Unable to Update Mapping" errors in Event Viewer. If I try to restart the Service, the Service Hangs and then the OS (2003 ST. R2) becomes unresponsive. This would leave me to beleive this is not a mapping problem (don't use the mapping anyway), but it is a problem with the Service. I have tried to run this Service on 3 different Servers with the same result.Currently Using:MS 2003 Server ST. R2Server for NFS 3.0Any ideas?
July 18th, 2008 3:56pm

Hello, I would like to suggest that you contact our Microsoft Customer Service and Support (CSS) for this issue, as to locate the exact problem , we need to analyze the crash dump file. You can speak directly with a Microsoft Support Professional to analyze the crash dump. For a complete list of Microsoft Product Support Services phone numbers and information about support costs, please go to the following address on the World Wide Web: http://support.microsoft.com/directory/overview.asp Thank you for your cooperation and I hope this will be resolved soon.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
July 23rd, 2008 12:21pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics