Server connection issues
I'm having some issues with sbs 2003 .My it takes about a minute for my users to login and then they get messages that they are offline and disconnect and reconnect sporadically.I have looked at the evnt lofg and am getting the following errors - pls note i have all current updates and did have a low disk spce issue on C: which is now resolved.pls ingore the email header From: segue-systems.com [sara.kinder@segue-systems.com] Sent: To: sara.kinder@segue-systems.com [sara.kinder@segue-systems.com] Subject: 1. under System - The Subscription WSManSelRg could not be activated on target machine localhost due to a reachability error. Error Code is 0x0. All retries have been performed before reaching this point and so the subscription will remain inactive on this target until subscription is resubmitted / reset. Time Provider NtpClient: This machine is configured to use the domain hierarchy to determine its time source, but it is the PDC emulator for the domain at the root of the forest, so there is no machine above it in the domain hierarchy to use as a time source. It is recommended that you either configure a reliable time service in the root domain, or manually configure the PDC to synchronize with an external time source. Otherwise, this machine will function as the authoritative time source in the domain hierarchy. If an external time source is not configured or used for this computer, you may choose to disable the NtpClient. 2. under dns - The DNS server was unable to complete directory service enumeration of zone calgary.segue-systems.com. This DNS server is configured to use information obtained from Active Directory for this zone and is unable to load the zone without it. Check that the Active Directory is functioning properly and repeat enumeration of the zone. The extended error debug information (which may be empty) is "". The event data contains the error. The DNS server was unable to complete directory service enumeration of zone .. This DNS server is configured to use information obtained from Active Directory for this zone and is unable to load the zone without it. Check that the Active Directory is functioning properly and repeat enumeration of the zone. The extended error debug information (which may be empty) is "". The event data contains the error. 3.under file replication service - The File Replication Service has detected that the volume hosting the path C: is low on disk space. Files may not replicate until disk space is made available on this volume.
January 9th, 2010 2:21am

This forum is exclusively for Windows 2008 server issues for more help on sbs related issues please contact below links http://www.microsoft.com/technet/community/newsgroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/ Thankshttp://technetfaqs.wordpress.com
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
January 9th, 2010 8:49am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics