Server Hang & Restart unexpectly
Hi Team, We have additional D.C in Remote site ,running with win2008 R2 64bit.For last 3 months it was restarting automatically between 2 days gab & server hang with no response,but i can able to ping.I received error in event logs 1. Only error before the restart:- Error 03/07/2011 10:17:26 Microsoft-Windows-GroupPolicy none The description for Event ID ( 01054 ) in Source ( Mic... , The description for Event ID ( 01054 ) in Source ( Microsoft-Windows-GroupPolicy ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages. The following information is part of the event: 1190301658 The specified server cannot perform the requested operation. 2. The server was unable to allocate from the system nonpaged pool because the pool was empty. I created manual memory dump ,changed the virtual memory settings,unchecked the automatic restart option,changed the writing memory dump option into kernel memory & complete memory dump, problem is not cleared.Then i consult with hardware vendor with the doubt about the drivers.They checked with hardware logs & OS logs ,said like no issue with hardware.Any help will be highly appreciated.
March 10th, 2011 11:44am

To trouble shoot this problem efficiently, I suggest that you speak directly with a Microsoft Support Professional so that the crash dump can be analyzed. For a complete list of Microsoft Product Support Services phone numbers and information about support costs, please go to the following address on the World Wide Web: http://support.microsoft.com/directory/overview.asp Thanks for your understanding. http://www.virmansec.com/blogs/skhairuddin
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
March 10th, 2011 12:02pm

Can i have direct no ,i am not able to identify the exact no? Anyone can suggest this problem?
March 15th, 2011 2:36pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics