Server 2012 R2 Standard w/ Essentials Dashboard - RWW issue

Afternoon all,

I'm having an issue at one of my companies clients that I'm hoping I can get some help with.  When they remote into RWW in any browser, they can see their computers they have access to but clicking them does nothing but shows that you clicked on it.

I have tested in all browsers.  IE comp mode on and off.

If anyone has any ideas I'm all ears.

Thanks,

Eric Gallant

Treysta Technology Management

August 19th, 2015 6:31pm

You could use i.e. Chrome with developer tools enabled just to see if something is fired towards the server?
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 19th, 2015 6:43pm

Hi,

According to your description, my understanding is that client can access RWW, but there is no responding when click Connect icon to connect to other computer.

I want to confirm with you that if this problem only happened to specific client computer? Or specific user account?

If specific client computer has the problem, try to add the remote web workplace site to your list of trusted sites in Internet Explorer, and make sure that the ActiveX control is installed and active (not disabled) in IE. Then confirm the result.

If specific user account has the problem, confirm the access permission(computer and user account) configuration on SBS server.

Best Regards,
Eve Wang
August 22nd, 2015 1:54am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics