Server 2012 R2 Remote Desktop Services Connection Broker disappeared

We installed and configured Remote Desktop Services on a server a little over a year ago and it has been working great. We have several remote apps deployed and haven't had many issues. The self signed certificate we were using expired and when I went to renew and apply it I found that I can't access Remote Desktop Services on the server any more. All services are running, however in Server Manager when I select Remote Desktop Services Overview it says:

"A Remote Desktop Services deployment does not exist in the server pool.
To crate a deployment, run the Add Roles and Features Wizard and select the Remote Desktop Services installation option."

If I select the Servers section it does show the server that we are using listed with all services running, etc. If I select to remove roles, it shows that the Remote Desktop Services roles are all installed.

If I go to add roles and features and select Remote Desktop Services I get an error: "Could not retrieve the deployment information from the RD Connection Broker Server RDServerName.domain.

I have searched all over and have been unable to find anything on this or similar issues that has helped. I'm really hoping to get this resolved today for the c

June 19th, 2015 1:11pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics