Server 2008 and Exchange 2007 OWA change password
Hello,I have installed a Server 2008 Active Directory Domain Controller and a Server 2008 member server with Exchange 2007.Authenticating to the Exchange server with Outlook and OWA work fine.My problem is when an OWA user tries to change their password, it always comes back saying the new password fails to meet the minimum security requirements.Changing the password through Windows works.I've seen other posts where they talk about copying over the IISADMPWD folder from server 2003 and making it a virtual directory and adding it to the Exchange OWA pool.I have done this and it did not work.Other posts that ended up being successful were publishing using ISA 2006 server.Unfortunately, my setup is pretty vanilla and these solutions do not work for me.Is anyone else running a simple setup like this and has OWA password changing working?Thanks in advance, E
October 7th, 2008 10:34pm

Hello, As this issue is related to Exchange Server, I suggest discussing it in our Exchange Server forum. They are the best resource to troubleshoot this issue. Exchange Server forum http://forums.microsoft.com/TechNet/default.aspx?ForumGroupID=235&SiteID=17 I hope your issue can be resolved soon. Tim Quan - MSFT
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
October 8th, 2008 1:33pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics