Server 2003 trial
I know that a 180-day trial used to be offered by Microsoft, but that has since been replaced by the trial of Server 2008. I am currently studying for my MCSA 2003, and would like to actually be able to play with Server 2003 for study purposes. Do anyone know how I can get a trial version of 2003 still? Thanks in advance!!!
March 2nd, 2010 8:58pm

You wont be able to activate the 2003 Server Trial any longer. If you want to download a trial copy and activate it, it will have to be 2008. That is the only option at this time.Visit my blog: anITKB.com, an IT Knowledge Base.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
March 2nd, 2010 10:14pm

Hi,I am afriad that Windows Server 2003 trial is not available now. You may contact your local Microsoft Customer Service for detailed information.http://www.microsoft.com/worldwide/Tim Quan - MSFT
March 3rd, 2010 6:02am

Any idea why Microsoft does this? If the exams and products are still supported, why deny students the opportunity to learn the product? It appears as if all the virtual labs are down as well. I understand the desire to move forward with new products and technologies, but taking valuable resources away from those who would like to learn the product is not a helpful scenario. I'm in the same boat here, I'd like to set up a lab to learn server 2k3 for my MCSA/MCSE track. How exactly am I supposed to do this now? Learning server 2003 on server 2008 isn't going to cut it.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
March 31st, 2011 10:45am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics