Server 2003 Standard .iso for volume licensing
I saw other posts on this that went pretty much nowhere, but I figured I should give it a try. Anyone know where I can obtain an .iso for Windows 2003 Standard (volume license)?
October 30th, 2012 8:48am

Hi, You can use the Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC) to download licensed products, access product keys, and manage your Volume Licensing Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC) - Microsoft https://www.microsoft.com/Licensing/servicecenter Regards, Rafic If you found this post helpful, please give it a "Helpful" vote. If it answered your question, remember to mark it as an "Answer". This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights! Always test ANY suggestion in a test environment before implementing!
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
October 30th, 2012 10:19am

You'd think, but since the release of Server 2012 MSVLSC have removed hosting of the older OS as it is redundant and they are only hosting as far back as Server 2008. I'm having similar issue as I need to reinstall a 2003 server and struggling to locate VL software. Sorry.
November 1st, 2012 5:32am

Yes, these very old versions have been withdrawn from VLSC, and also the ability to order media kits for them: https://www.microsoft.com/licensing/existing-customers/fulfillment.aspx But, you can still access these products if you have any other image or media available to you. eg, they are still available for download when I check my MSDN subscription download list, so I could download that, and use it under my VL terms. So, if you have anybody in your organisation with MSDN subscription (perhaps even Technet subscription), you can get it that way.Don (Please take a moment to "Vote as Helpful" and/or "Mark as Answer", where applicable. This helps the community, keeps the forums tidy, and recognises useful contributions. Thanks!)
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
November 1st, 2012 6:42am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics