Server 2003 SP2 install broke PHP to MSSQL 2000 sp3 connectivity
I have the exact issue seen here: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/en-US/sqldataaccess/thread/abfe87c7-4321-47d1-bb3f-5db7558a5221/ I have gone through the above post and tried everything except switching to using named pipes for SQL connection. This is not feasible for us. We also cannot break apart the server into separate SQL and web servers. I had initially thought that an overwritten ntwdblib.dll during the sp2 install was to blame, but that does not appear to be the case. Has anyone seen this before? Thanks.
October 1st, 2010 6:55pm

Hi, As this issue is related to SQL Server, I suggest discussing it in our SQL Server forum. They are the best resource to troubleshoot this issue. Tim Quan TechNet Subscriber Support in forum If you have any feedback on our support, please contact tngfb@microsoft.com ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
October 3rd, 2010 11:29pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics