Server 14 etc
I see from the volume label on SharePoint 2010 that its Server14 so I was wondering, what are the rest called? Windows MVP, paid Remote Assistance is available for XP, Vista and Windows 7. My page on Video Card Problems is now my most popular landing page. See my gaming site for game reviews etc. Developer | Windows IT | Chess | Economics | Hardcore Games | Vegan Advocate | PC Reviews
July 27th, 2011 5:15pm

Hello, sorry but i don't understand your question. V14 is used for Exchange 2010 and Office 2010 for example also, so i assume Sharepoint has also the count number 14.Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
July 27th, 2011 5:37pm

SharePoint 2010 is the server for Office 2010 There is also Server12 etc Exchange does not play nice with SharePoint so that means I have to use 2 VMs Windows MVP, paid Remote Assistance is available for XP, Vista and Windows 7. My page on Video Card Problems is now my most popular landing page. See my gaming site for game reviews etc. Developer | Windows IT | Chess | Economics | Hardcore Games | Vegan Advocate | PC Reviews
July 27th, 2011 6:18pm

Hi, I would like to confirm what rest do you mean, Windows Serer or others? Regards, Forum Support Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com . Please remember to click Mark as Answer on the post that helps you, and to click Unmark as Answer if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
July 28th, 2011 12:20am

My interest was piqued over the SharePoint disk volume label. Server12 is Exchange Server14 is SharePoint other? Windows MVP, paid Remote Assistance is available for XP, Vista and Windows 7. My page on Video Card Problems is now my most popular landing page. See my gaming site for game reviews etc. Developer | Windows IT | Chess | Economics | Hardcore Games | Vegan Advocate | PC Reviews
July 28th, 2011 2:22pm

Hi, For Windows Server versions, please run “Winver” to check. Other Microsoft products, such as Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer and others, you may check the version by clicking the “Help” button. Regards, Forum Support Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com . Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
August 1st, 2011 11:08pm

I was reading some manuals on IIS and it mentioned that these numbered servers were IIS extentions So that is how I think I that numbering scheme came to life SharePoint bolts on to IIS So does Exchange Windows MVP, XP, Vista, 7. Expanding into Windows Server 2008 R2, SQL Server, SharePoint etc. I feel badly for my American friends who have to endure the extremists in Washington who are bankrupting the nation over ideology. My page on Video Card Problems is now my most popular landing page. See my gaming site for game reviews etc. Developer | Windows IT | Chess | Economics | Hardcore Games | Vegan Advocate | PC Reviews
August 1st, 2011 11:11pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics