SerializationException and SecurityException when remoting
Hi everyone, this is my first time at this forum. But I can never be too late, hopefully. Recently I have taken on this little project for my dad's tax bureau. So I decided to implement and will deploy it as an enterprise service. Since then I have digged into all the remoting stuff in the MSDN. Things works fine. I can activate objects remotely from the localhost. But this is the problem:1.I activate a TaxServer remote object.2.Retrieve 2 objects, namely s01 and n01, where s01 is of type ISubject, and n01, INoticement, from the TaxServer.3.s01 = TaxServer.GetSubjectByCode(aCode);4.n01 = TaxServer.GetNoticementByCode(anotherCode);Invoke a method on n01, which takes s01 in as an param.5.n01.TargetSubject = s01;OK, a serialization exception comes in here. This is the first one: SerializationException, Because of security restriction, the type System.Runtime.Remoting.ObjRef cannot be accessed.Also, if I try to add an event handler to s01 as follows:6.s01.PropertyChanged += new PropertyChangeEventHandler(onPropChanged);Another exception kicks in: SecurityException,System.DelegateSerializationHold (and derived types) are not permitted to be deserialized at this security level.That's all that get in my way so far.Thank you first for any attention...
July 29th, 2008 12:54pm

Hello Tommy, According to the description, the issue seems to be related to coding/development. As we mainly focus on the general question about Windows Server system and here is not the best support resource for development, it is recommend you to get further support in our MSDN forum For your convenience, I have list the related link as followed. MSDN Forum http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/default.aspx?SiteID=1 Hope the issue will be resolve soon. Your potential. Our passion.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
July 30th, 2008 10:27am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics