Search Driven Content - not avaialable?
When I try to add the web part for Search Driven Content - it is not an option.  Is it only available in the Enterprise series as we have SharePoint Standard?  Also if that is the case, how do you upload a web part?
May 27th, 2015 12:34pm

Hi,

As I understand, you want to add web part to search driven content in SharePoint 2013.

Why do you want to upload the web part to search driven content category?  Could you please provide more details about the issue?

If you just want to use the web part, you could upload the web part in the Web Part Gallery. You could go to the site setting-> Web Designer Galleries-> web part. It will add the web part to the custom category automatically after you upload the web part.

Best regards,

Sara Fan

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
May 28th, 2015 4:21am

Thankyou.  I can see where to add or create a new web part.  My problem is with Search Driven Content, is it available in the SharePoint 2013 standard edition?  That's all I need to know.  Thankyou.
June 3rd, 2015 4:19pm

Hi,

Search driven content web parts are not available in SharePoint 2013 standard edition.  They are only available in SharePoint 2013 enterprise.

The article below is about User License Enforcement in SharePoint 2013.

http://www.titus.com/blog/2012/11/spc-diary-day-4-user-license-enforcement-in-sharepoint-2013/

Best regards,

Sara Fan

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
June 4th, 2015 5:54am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics