Script for Exchange 2013 Sharepoint integration

Hello MS team,

I do have a customer that currently has in place a security third party  tool named Imperva, that comes with a module named Database Security. This module allows customers tracing SQL database changes, schema changes, permissions changes, and so on.

This tool generates an automated report that contains an attachment that is emailed using SMTP relay in our Exchange organization to our SharePoint servers, once the email is received by SharePoint for some reason the attachment is removed from the original email, then the Security Administrator has to open a shared mailbox and from there send manually the same email, and attach the original file that was missed from the original report

Is there a PowerShell script that can be used to send the emails with the attachments from exchange to SharePoint using the third party tool email as an input argument?

Any other way in Exchange to get same results and prevent the attachment for the report are removed from the email?

Can someone point me on the right direction?

September 8th, 2015 10:04pm

Hi,

Prewritten scripts can be found in the repository here:

http://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/scriptcenter

You could always write your own if you don't find what you're after.

If I were you, I'd be asking the SharePoint folks about the attachment removal behavior. AFAIK this is configurable.

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 9th, 2015 8:11am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics