SSRS Report runs daily weekly monthly

Hi I have a report the report works as a daily report,this report having 1 paramter @date.But i can adjust the report to use start date 
and end date parameter.  this will allow it to be run as daily, weekly, or monthly

Anyone help me how can i do this?

March 31st, 2015 10:10am

Hi MS SQLSERVER,

Per my understanding that you have an report which run daily and not you want it run weekly and monthly, right?

I assumed  that what you mean is about the subscription, for example, you have a report send email subscription daily. If so you can just create two more subscription based on this report to schedule it run to send email weekly and monthly like below:

More details information about subscription:
Create, Modify, and Delete Standard Subscriptions (Reporting Services in Native Mode)
Create, Modify, and Delete a Data-Driven Subscription

If you still have any problem, please feel free to ask.

Regards,
Vicky Liu

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
April 1st, 2015 1:32am

sorry we cant use subsriptions.
April 1st, 2015 1:37am

Using date range functions we run run the report as daily,weekly and monthly
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
April 1st, 2015 1:40am

Hi MS SQLSERVER,

You have mentioned to use "date range functions run the report as daily,weekly and monthly", did your problem resolved?

If it didn't, do you mean you want to filter the report daily data,weekly data and monthly data?

You can get the week number and month number using the expression like below and create parameters to add this in the filter:
=DatePart("w",Fields!Date.Value)
=DatePart("m",Fields!Date.Value)

If your problem still exists, please try to provide more details information about your requirements.

Regards,
Vic

April 1st, 2015 2:24am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics