SSRS Master Report Header Data right Align not working

Hi,

I am struggling with the SSRS Master Report Header have to display the Page Number which should be the right Alignment.

My Report should be like as follow:

1:   Master Report

2:  Sub Report 1

3:  Sub Report 2

My requirement is have to display all the Reports (Master and Sub Reports Columns(not the data) shouldn't be wrapped out)

i.e; I have set the Report Properties width and Master Report width with Customized size format. So that it's fixed Report Size. Can see all the Columns with out wrapping out

Now in the Master Report, Page Number in the Header not properly aligned because the sub Report Section A having More Columns. looks like in the second screen shot.

So, Can you please give a suggestion how to make the master Report Header Page Number to be Extreme Right Align

July 31st, 2015 9:07am

Hi kanakaRaju,

According to your description, you want to make the textbox which contains @PageNumber built-in field in page header to always right align based on the columns of the subreport, right?

In Reporting Services, there is no property for us to control textbox in page header always to display right align based on other report items automatically. The textbox contains &PageNumber built-in field which can only be used in page header or footer, and page header in subreport is not supported in master report, so its not supported to place textbox content in subreport to make those two report items right alight.

So in your scenario, since you want to make textbox right align based on the subreport, the only way is to estimate the subreport width in preview result, then adjust the textbox to a proper location manually to make the content of textbox looks like right align with subreport.

If you have any question, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 2nd, 2015 11:50pm

Hi Qiuyun Yu,

Thanks for your Reply,

In my SSRS Report, Master Report is the one which contains Page number field have been moved to Page Header 

Expr [&PageNumber] Expr [&OverallTotalPages] 

The Above expression will be in text box displaying Page number like Page 1 Of 10. This Expression will be in Master Page page Header.

I am struggling with the Alignment of Page Number Text Box(It's in Master Page Header) Even I marked as Text box Right Aligned but due to sub report  Contains More Columns I cannot Control it.

Can you please provide a solution for this.

August 3rd, 2015 10:28pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics