SSRS Main Report and SubReport works fine when rendering but exported file shows "Error: Subreport could not be shown"

For months I have been working on this report and finally decided to put question in the forums. I have a report that uses subreport and I see an issue "Error: Subreport could not be shown" only when 'Exported'. I tested locally, and even on the SSRS report management the values get displayed without any issues. The issue only comes when I try to export from the report management tool to local machine.

Below are some logs relevant to this issue:

reportrendering!ReportServer_0-10!1f28!06/29/2015-17:29:18:: e ERROR: Throwing Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportProcessing.RenderingObjectModelException: The subreport 'InternalWeeklyQuoteCountsSubreport' could not be found at the specified location /Report/Internal/InternalWeeklyQuoteCountsSubReport. Please verify that the subreport has been published and that the name is correct., ;
 Info: Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportProcessing.RenderingObjectModelException: The subreport 'InternalWeeklyQuoteCountsSubreport' could not be found at the specified location /Report/Internal/InternalWeeklyQuoteCountsSubReport. Please verify that the subreport has been published and that the name is correct.
processing!ReportServer_0-10!1f28!06/29/2015-17:29:18:: e ERROR: An error has occurred while processing a sub-report. Details: The subreport 'InternalWeeklyQuoteCountsSubreport' could not be found at the specified location /Report/Internal/InternalWeeklyQuoteCountsSubReport. Please verify that the subreport has been published and that the name is correct. Stack trace:
   at Microsoft.ReportingServices.OnDemandReportRendering.SubReport.CheckRetrievalStatus(Status status)
   at Microsoft.ReportingServices.OnDemandReportRendering.SubReport.RetrieveSubreport()

Please advise if any more information is required as I'm ready to provide.

Thanks,

Anand

• Edited by Anand Chiluka 10 hours 16 minutes ago minor grammar edit
June 29th, 2015 4:38pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics