SSRS Freezing a column

Hi,

I have a requirement in which I need to freeze the first column of my <g class="gr_ gr_9 gr-alert gr_spell ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" data-gr-id="9" id="9">tablix</g> report which has various row group names

I selected the options in the matrix properties "Keep header visible while scrolling for both column and row groups"

but now when <g class="gr_ gr_4 gr-alert gr_tiny gr_spell ContextualSpelling multiReplace" data-gr-id="4" id="4">i</g> slide on horizontal bar, the first column is static but the second column and others can be seen moving under the first static column when I scroll

I want to make <g class="gr_ gr_7 gr-alert gr_gramm Grammar only-ins replaceWithoutSep" data-gr-id="7" id="7">first</g> column static and when <g class="gr_ gr_5 gr-alert gr_tiny gr_spell ContextualSpelling multiReplace" data-gr-id="5" id="5">i</g> scroll , second column and so on should hide as <g class="gr_ gr_6 gr-alert gr_tiny gr_spell ContextualSpelling multiReplace" data-gr-id="6" id="6">i</g> scroll till the end.

secondly is it possible to keep 2 columns static - first column row groups and immediate second column like totals etc
September 1st, 2015 2:08am

Hi John,

Freeze the first column : To do select static member of columns in column group and set fixedData to true .

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 1st, 2015 2:20am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics