SSRS 2008 R2 rendering error when executing a report
  • The value '1' is invalid. Valid values are between '0' and '1'. (rrRenderingError)
I am receiving the above error when running the report in SSRS 2008 R2. It has run find in the 2005 version. After research, I read that this issue caused by tablix split on a new page or something. However, I have not found anything to be the resolution. I installed the latest hotfix that I thought addressed this issue but still not working. Any suggestions outside of touching the report?
August 3rd, 2011 1:55am

Hi samcneal,

If you can reproduce this consistently, please file a bug via http://connect.microsoft.com providing exact steps to reproduce and a report that demonstrates it (preferably based on one of the sample databases).

Currently, since this issue is urgent to your business, you could also contact Microsoft Customer Support Services (CSS) via telephone so that a dedicated Support Professional can assist you in a more efficient manner. However contacting phone support will be a charged call, but it will be free if this is a product issue.

To obtain the phone numbers for specific technology request please take a look at the web site listed below.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;PHONENUMBERS

If you have any question, please feel free to ask.

Thanks,
Eileen

• Marked as answer by Eileen Zhao Friday, August 12, 2011 8:19 AM
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 3rd, 2011 11:44am

• The value '1' is invalid. Valid values are between '0' and '1'. (rrRenderingError)
I am receiving the above error when running the report in SSRS 2008 R2. It has run find in the 2005 version. After research, I read that this issue caused by tablix split on a new page or something. However, I have not found anything to be the resolution. I installed the latest hotfix that I thought addressed this issue but still not working. Any suggestions outside of touching t
December 9th, 2011 11:07pm

I received this error as well after upgrading from SSRS 2005 to 2008. I was able to resolve it by removing the "Keep together on one page if possible" option off of the Tablix.
  • Proposed as answer by CT_Developer Wednesday, September 26, 2012 2:14 PM
January 11th, 2012 5:04am

RussLIS' answer worked for me as well.  Thanks!

September 26th, 2012 5:13pm

I received this error as well after upgrading from SSRS 2005 to 2008. I was able to resolve it by removing the "Keep together on one page if possible" option off of the Tablix.

The value '1' is invalid. Valid values are between '0' and '1'. (rrRenderingError)

RussLIS pointer fixed this error to me as well  . Thank You !

February 20th, 2014 5:26am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics