SSO Application Configuration issue

Hi All,

I have two servers Stage1 and Stage2 both sharing the same Database. When i try to import SSO file, in the second server, I see "There are no items to show in this view". This happens to even the first Stage server too when i do a refresh. I tried making a copy of the SSO file but was of no use.

I have also made the changes in SSOMMCSnapIn.dll.config file in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Services\SSO Application Configuration folder.

Also, in the event logs, I see this error " If this adapter was created in the Admin MMC after the service was started, please cycle the service".

Need some assistance guys. Thanks in advance.

July 23rd, 2015 4:20am

What changes did you make in SSOMMCSnapIn.dll.config file in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Services\SSO Application Configuration folder.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
July 23rd, 2015 5:18am

Earlier it was:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<configuration>
  <appSettings>
    <add key="CompanyName" value="Company Name" />
  </appSettings>
</configuration>

I modified it to:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<configuration>
<runtime>
  <assemblyBinding xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1" appliesTo="v4.0.30319">
     <dependentAssembly>
        <assemblyIdentity name="Microsoft.EnterpriseSingleSignOn.Interop" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" culture="neutral" />
        <bindingRedirect oldVersion="5.0.1.0" newVersion="9.0.1000.0"/>
     </dependentAssembly>
  </assemblyBinding>
</runtime>
  <appSettings>
    <add key="CompanyName" value="Company Name" />
  </appSettings>
</configuration>

July 23rd, 2015 5:38am

Hi Vinay,

There is a fix available for this issue.

Refer: BizTalk Server 2013 R2: Fix for SSO Configuration Application MMC Snap-In

Also refer the discussion her

July 23rd, 2015 12:29pm

Hi,

Is your BizTalk Environment running properly ? Can you try stopping and starting host instance and  and SQL Server . This is the problem with your SSO so I would suggest to stop all the services once and start it again and verify whether your SSO is corrupted or not .

If SSO corrupted than either you need to restore the SSO key or need to reconfigure .

Thanks

Abhishek

July 24th, 2015 1:05am

Can u try re installing SSO snapin. Making the config change and then importing ur .sso file.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
July 24th, 2015 1:22am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics