SSLF-(Specialized Security-Limited Functionality) Security Templates for a Stand Alone 2008 R2 Server in a DMZ
These used to be somewhat easy to find and download, however I can't seem to find this anywhere. These templates seem to have been integrated into the "Security Compliance Manager Toolkit", however I can't seem to find this template. At one point the template was named SSLF-BastionHost.inf. I'm looking for this template to test/install on a DMZ server here. It would be great if I could just download the .inf file and not have to load anything else. Thanks, Brian
July 13th, 2011 9:50pm

I just came across your post and noticed that nobody had chimed in yet. First, you are correct that the templates are now configured by using the Microsoft Security Compliance Manager (free download). The closest template in your scenario would be the WS08R2-SSLF-Member-Server (there is a non-R2 version as well) template. You can download and install the Microsoft Security Compliance Manager in about 15 minutes. Thereafter, you can import the template(s) and export the WS08R2-SSLF-Member-Server settings to a GPO in about 10 minutes. Brian
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 5th, 2011 2:20am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics