SSIS DB2 to sql server error raised after loading 80 percent data...

Hello All,

i am using ssis 2008 R2/BIDS 2008 r2 version, in my package i am getting data from DB2 the load to Sql Server,

the steps : it has only one dataflow task, in dft, it has oledb source -sql query (that has 40 columns), then data conversion unicode to non unicode, row count, oledb destination

i am using oledb source and oledb destination, after loading 11 million it failed with below error message, actually i am expecting 14 million rows, also for 11 million rows it took about 7 hours to run, is there any way to improve this time, what is the bellow error please guide me, i greatful to you,

Errors:

[OLE DB Source [1290]] Error: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_OLEDBERROR.  An OLE DB error has occurred. Error code: 0x80004005.

An OLE DB record is available.  Source: "IBM OLE DB Provider for DB2"  Hresult: 0x80004005  Description: "[DB2/LINUXX8664] SQL4712N  The threshold "THRESH_QUERYRUN_TIMEOUT" has been exceeded.  Reason code = "9".  SQLSTATE=5U026

".

[SSIS.Pipeline] Error: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_PRIMEOUTPUTFAILED.  The PrimeOutput method on component "OLE DB Source" (1290) returned error code 0xC0202009.  The component returned a failure code when the pipeline engine called PrimeOutput(). The meaning of the failure code is defined by the component, but the error is fatal and the pipeline stopped executing.  There may be error messages posted before this with more information about the failure.

Thank you in adavance

Milan

July 1st, 2013 3:58pm

Hi Milan,

The issue is with query time out. Also can you test your package performace with ADO.NET source component using .NET providers? If that also that doesn't help much, I would suggest to load data into chunks, rather than one full load !!

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
July 1st, 2013 4:46pm

Hello hsbal,

thank you for your response,

there is two folders in" provider" options, .Net Providers and .net providers as below, which can i select, please...,

.Net Providers
 IBM DB2.NET Data Provider 9.7.3
 IBM DB2.NET Data Provider
 IBM DB2.NET Data Provider 9.7.4

.Net Providers for Oledb
 IBM OLE DB Provider for DB2
 IBM OLE DB Provider for DB2 - ToadC50

Thank you,

milan

July 1st, 2013 10:02pm

pleae guide me...
July 1st, 2013 11:22pm

Any help please...
July 2nd, 2013 11:03am

use IBM DB2.NET providers..
July 2nd, 2013 1:01pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics