SSIS 2005 - SharePoint List Source does not show all of its properties in BIDS 2005

Hello everyone,

Has anyone see this error before? When I try to edit my SharePoint List Source Component in BIDS 2005, it does not show all the properties as ListName, URL etc.

A normal state would be like this:

Any ideas?

I already opened a thread at sharepointlistadapter codeplex discussion session as well. https://sqlsrvintegrationsrv.codeplex.com/discussions/643986

Thanks in advance, 

Thiago.

August 21st, 2015 1:11pm

Hi Thiago,

According to your screenshot, it seems that you installed and used the earlier SharePoint List Adapter version in your package. Because it shows only three tabs in the Advanced Editor for SharePoint List Source.

Based on my test, all adapters show in the page works well in my SSIS 2005. The screenshot is like below. The version information for select @@version statement is Microsoft SQL Server 2005 - 9.00.1399.06 (X64)   Oct 14 2005 00:35:21   Copyright (c) 1988-2005 Microsoft Corporation  Enterprise Edition (64-bit) on Windows NT 6.0 (Build 6002: Service Pack 2)

I recommend that you uninstall your current adapter, then the download and install the newer version adapter from the page to test the issue again.

Thanks,
Katherine Xiong

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 24th, 2015 12:13am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics