SQL Server 2014 Installation Problem

I run the setup file and hit the New Standalone Installation Of SQL Server.
When i enter the license key and accept the terms of use and pass the Product Updates and Install Setup Files, i see a warning on Microsoft.NET Security ... but i know that's nothing ... i go to Installation Type and choose new installation ...
I choose all features installation and in features selection i choose whole features. and i set the installation directory the default ...I choose default instant in Instant Configuration ... In the Server Configuration i only change SQL server browser i change it from disabled to automatic . in the Database Engine Configuration I do nothing and i go to Analysis Services Configuration i add current user to Administration permissions for analysis services ... i hit next and go to Reporting Service Configuration and hit the Install & Configure radio button and hit next ... i add current user again ... in the Distributed Reply Client i pass the controller name & Hit next ... When i hit Install and when installation completes ... i see the an error ... Some of the features didn't installed successfully and another warning about The specified service has been marked for deletion.
(This warning occurred when i deleted the database engine file from the previous installation folder that the new SQL is going to install in it .) Reporting Services , Database Engine Services , SQL Server Replication , Quality Services  and Full-Text and Semantic Extractions for Search features are not able to install ... why ?

My Operating system is Win 7 SP1 and i have Visual Studio 2013 on my PC.

CPU : Intel Pentium Dual Core

October 3rd, 2014 7:30pm

Please post your question in the Setup & Upgrade forum.

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
October 3rd, 2014 7:36pm

Can you please post output of summary file it would be located at.

C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\120\Setup Bootstrap\Log

You can use This Link to Locate Log

October 3rd, 2014 7:56pm

Solved by re installing the windows... 
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
July 5th, 2015 3:11am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics