SQL Azure server down and database lost

Hi!

Today I have discovered my SQL Azure server is down and all the data stored on it is lost. I can't connect to it and the Azure Portal has a red triangle in front of it and a message:

Some features are not currently available for the server 'xd4zsl73jq' in subscription '04dc8f06-9115-438b-a28e-d0182340979f' since the server information could not be retrieved at the moment. Please wait a few minutes and then try this operation again.
The databases for server xd4zsl73jq located in region North Europe for subscription 04dc8f06-9115-438b-a28e-d0182340979f could not be retrieved. Please wait a few minutes and then try this operation again. For more information about Microsoft Azure service availability, visit the

Dashboard of course says there are no errors. Any ideas on what can I do?

September 8th, 2015 1:01pm

Hi Max, can you give it a try again? Engineering teams checked out your deployment and saw that there was an issue with your server. We believe the issue was mitigated roughly :15 minutes ago. Please let us know if you're able to connect to your deployment.
  • Marked as answer by Max Burm 11 hours 18 minutes ago
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 8th, 2015 3:33pm

Hi Max, can you give it a try again? Engineering teams checked out your deployment and saw that there was an issue with your server. We believe the issue was mitigated roughly :15 minutes ago. Please let us know if you're able to connect to your deployment.
  • Marked as answer by Max Burm 11 hours 8 minutes ago
September 8th, 2015 3:34pm

It has been offline for 7 days and was fixed in minutes after my post. God bless you and the Engineering teams! It works now :)

September 8th, 2015 3:40pm

• Marked as answer by Max Burm Tuesday, September 08, 2015 7:58 PM
September 8th, 2015 7:31pm

• Marked as answer by Max Burm Tuesday, September 08, 2015 7:58 PM
September 8th, 2015 7:31pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics