SQL Azure Server Error working with Spatial Types

Today, I wanted to resume work on my Azure-based app, and get the following Error when executing a Query with Spatial Function calls:

Msg 10314, Level 16, State 14, Line 1 An error occurred in the Microsoft .NET Framework while trying to load assembly id 1. The server may be running out of resources, or the assembly may not be trusted with PERMISSION_SET = EXTERNAL_ACCESS or UNSAFE. Run the query again, or check documentation to see how to solve the assembly trust issues. For more information about this error: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'microsoft.sqlserver.types, Version=11.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89845dcd8080cc91' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'microsoft.sqlserver.types, Version=11.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89845dcd8080cc91' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. System.IO.FileNotFoundException: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks) at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoadAssemblyName(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks) at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoad(String assemblyString, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection) at System.Reflection.Assembly.Load(String assemblyString)

It worked yesterday and nothing has been modified since then...According to this topic, a reboot of the server might help. How can I reboot? What else can I do when this happens? Thanks in advance.

August 20th, 2015 4:11pm

Guys, honestly, is this how you advertise for your own product? Leaving paying customers stuck in your technically flawed platform unless they pay more?
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 23rd, 2015 2:17pm

Hi S. Edelmeier - I can help, please email me at joseidz at microsoft dot com.
August 24th, 2015 11:52am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics