SLO Name Blank

We have SLO's configured in our system and the they do apply correctly.  When we go to the Service Level tab on the incident, this is what appears:

We have custom Incident Resolver Security Roles for several groups that limit their queue and catalog item access.  I can set these so that all queues and catalog items are available, not using All items but by selecing all.  I still see the same results as above.  All other settings are All items can be accessed.  If I go in and change the Catalog Items Group and Queues to all items can be accessed (top radial) I can then see the SLO name and the Time Before SLO Breached Fields.

Has anyone else seen this?

January 9th, 2013 7:15pm

Your groups and queues that you created, do they have "permission" to see the MP in which the SLO metrics are stored?

F.

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
January 10th, 2013 5:53am

Hi,

I had a similar issue with my custom Operator Role. I've succeded in making the name appear by creating a Group of "Service Level Configuration" and assigning it to the user role.

Regards,
Patrick Massie

Service Level Configuration Group

August 15th, 2013 3:21pm

I have seen this solution posted on various forums but does this solution work for SCSM 2012 R2, I am no able to get this to work so I wonder if this is applicable?
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
July 20th, 2015 6:35am

Did you install the latest Update Rollup on SCSM 2012 R2?
July 20th, 2015 12:47pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics