SImple DB Design Question

I have a simple Application In which i have users and these users are associated with some Villages mean that while creating their account they have been assigned some villages the rule is simple (one user can have one or many villages )

in my Application I have a questionnaire and there are many many question Each question Has a target value as well as achieved value (the target value is set by the supervisor of the person) and the achieved value is what the user achieved

The DB I have created is like that

Users(userID(P),UserNAme,Email,)

Villages(villageID(P),VillageName)

District(DistrictID(P),DistrictNAme)

Questions(questionID(P),Question_Text)

QuestionTarget(REcordID(P),QuestionID(F),TargetValue ,DistrictID(F))

Answers(AnswerID(P),Question_ID(F),Achieved,VillageID(F)) 

Check the Attached image and tell this db is correct the details is in image availble 

August 29th, 2015 9:17am

Please follow basic Netiquette and post the DDL we need to answer this. Follow industry and ANSI/ISO standards in your data. You should follow ISO-11179 rules for naming data elements. You should follow ISO-8601 rules for displaying temporal data (https://xkcd.com/1179/). We need to know the data types, keys and constraints on the table. Avoid dialect in favor of ANSI/ISO Standard SQL. 

Why did you think that ASCII pictures are professional? Why did you invent your own language in the useless narrative? We need DDL!! 

Try again, follow forum rules and Netiquette. Then we can help you.

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 29th, 2015 4:45pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics