SFTP Receive Location Error in BizTalk Server 2013 Rn

Hi,

I have Configured SFTP Receive location in BizTalk Server 2013 R2 with below details.

But after sometime my receive location gets disabled by logging below error in event viewer.

The Messaging Engine failed to add a receive location OrdersIn_SFTP with URL sftp://my-server-url-is-not-your-url.cloudapp.net:22/home/azureuser/*.txt to the adapter SFTP. Reason: Microsoft.BizTalk.Adapter.SftpInvoker.SftpException: Open SFTP connection error.
   at Microsoft.BizTalk.Adapter.SftpInvoker.SftpInvoker.Open()
   at Microsoft.BizTalk.Adapter.Sftp.SftpConnection.OpenUnderlyingConnection(SftpConnectionProperties connectionProperties)
   at Microsoft.BizTalk.Adapters.CommonHelpers.Connection`3.ConnectionPool`3.GetConnection(T1 connectionProperties, TimeSpan timeout)
   at Microsoft.BizTalk.Adapters.CommonHelpers.Connection`3.GetConnection(T connectionProperties, TimeSpan timeout)
   at Microsoft.BizTalk.Adapter.Sftp.SftpRLConfig.ValidateConfiguration(SftpReceivePropertyBag receivePropertyBag)
   at Microsoft.BizTalk.Adapter.Sftp.SftpRLConfig.CreateBinding(RHConfig rhConfig)
   at Microsoft.BizTalk.Adapter.Wcf.Runtime.BtsServiceHostBase.InitializeRuntime()
   at System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostBase.OnBeginOpen()
   at System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostBase.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout)
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.Open(TimeSpan timeout)
   at Microsoft.BizTalk.Adapter.Wcf.Runtime.WcfReceiveEndpoint.Enable()
   at Microsoft.BizTalk.Adapter.Wcf.Runtime.WcfReceiveEndpoint..ctor(BizTalkEndpointContext endpointContext, IBTTransportProxy transportProxy, ControlledTermination control)
   at Microsoft.BizTalk.Adapter.Wcf.Runtime.WcfReceiver`2.AddReceiveEndpoint(String url, IPropertyBag adapterConfig, IPropertyBag bizTalkConfig).

This problem doesn't exist in FileZilla or WinScp.

I have applied CU1(3055198) for BizTalk Server 2013 R2, from below location.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3055198

Even after installing the above CU, the issue persists. Can anyone has sorted this issue out. Please help me in configuring this.

Thanks,

Vishnu.

September 11th, 2015 5:44am

Hi Vishnu,

Please look into below article, seems same issue has been already resolved.

which indicated that I had specified the host key fingerprint in the wrong format. It must include the type of key, the size of the key (in bits) and then the fingerprint.

Refer:

EXPLORING THE OUT-OF-THE-BOX SUPPORT FOR SFTP IN BIZTALK SERVER 2013

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 11th, 2015 5:57am

Hi Kamlesh,

I even did that and checked. I have configured it as below.

I have copied fingerprint from winscp. I have connected to my SFTP Server from WinScp and copied fingerprint from Server/Protocol information from Session Tab.

I have my SFTP Server setup on Azure VM. I have setup my SFTP on Windows Server, as windows doesn't have built in support for SSH Protocol I have used tool called CYGWIN from https://www.cygwin.com/ and able to setup SFTP Server.

However I am able to access using Filezilla, WinScp and Putty. I also can access the same using SFTPConnector in LogicApp. The issue is with BizTalk SFTP Adapter on on-Prem which is having this serious issue.

I don't know whats going wrong or I am missing anything.

Thanks,

Vishnu.

September 11th, 2015 6:26am

Vishnu,

This was know issue and fix already given by Microsoft.

FIX: "Open SFTP connection error" when you use the SFTP adapter in BizTalk Server 2013 R2

Cumulative Update 1 (CU1) for BizTalk Server 2013 R2

Though you have already installed CU1(3055198) and it should fix your 'Open SFTP connection error' issue. But still you are getting error then I would suggest to raise this ticket with Microsoft support.

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 11th, 2015 7:12am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics