SCSM Empty reports after Migration 2012 to 2012 R2

Currently I have the following scenario SCSM:

A Windows Server 2008 R2 Server
       SCSM 2012 and Self service portal.
       SQL Database SCSM
       SCSM DW

About a month ago upgrade to SCSM 2012 R2 without any problem.
The day today generates a report a month ago, all tickets from the console of SCSM, I see that reports are empty, if the report was generated by a year earlier, the report does not show the latest information, based on this see the reports stopped after upgrading to functional SCSM 2012 R2.

August 24th, 2015 10:56am

Hi,

does this apply only to the setting from the screenshot (created date), or you experience the behaviour with any report you want to create?

I doesn't look like issue with the SQL reporting services, which are often the cause for many different issues, but still you can go over the settings in the Reporting Services Configuration Manager and make sure everything is fine there (URLs, service accounts, etc.).

Check this also:

Troubleshooting the Data Warehouse: Reports arent deployed after registering the data warehouse
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/scplat/archive/2010/06/07/troubleshooting-the-data-warehouse-reports-aren-t-deployed-after-registering-the-data-warehouse.aspx

Although it has been written for 2010 the steps are still applicable to 2012 and 2012 R2.

Don't forget to check the events under "Operations Manager", maybe you'll find something, which will lead you to the cause.

Regards,

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 24th, 2015 3:24pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics