SCSM 2012 SLA warning notification not sending emails

1. for priority 1 incidents, the warning threshold is 5 mins and the target resolution is 10 mins 

2. the issue is on the Warning Notification subscription. the setting is--> when to notify: --> (when an object of the selected class has been updated: from Status does not equal to: warning to Status equals to: warning ) as in this example. http://amphibiology.rssing.com/chan-2091295/all_p14.html. under its History,its enabled and there are no failed workflows.

3. i have done the subscription for breaching and it's sending emails only when using one of these first 2 settings --->(1. when to notify: when an object has been created , Status equals to: breached) and 2. from not equal to: breached  to equals to: breached, but not for this one-->3. (when an object has been updated: from equals to: warning to equals to: breached, which, in other words means that the Warning Status is not triggering the email event. Also, under Work Items, Incidents with Service Level Warning, there is nothing too. but under Incidents with Service Level Breached, there are some incidents. how can i make this SLA warning Status work?????

• Edited by jimmychiks Sunday, May 27, 2012 6:43 PM
May 27th, 2012 6:07pm

i realized that i had to change my Metrics Start Date = First Assigned date and End date = Resolved date.
  • Marked as answer by jimmychiks Tuesday, June 05, 2012 5:00 PM
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
June 5th, 2012 5:00pm

Hi Andreas,

Would you happen to have an example or know of one on the web I could have a look at, I'm trying to do the same thing.

Thanks

March 3rd, 2015 9:10am

Depending on your requierement there are 2 options:

Notifying before SLA breaches

Mail Notification - Inactive Incidents

The "Mail Notidication - Inactive Incidents" could be mondified to the SLA notification than.

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
March 3rd, 2015 1:59pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics