SCOM scheduled report not showing accurate up to date data

We are SCOM 2012 R2 UR6. We have 2 scheduled reports scheduled to run every day at 6 am. One of them is Disk Usage Report Server 2003 (bottom 15) reprot showing the bottom N for the rule - Logical Disk Free Megabytes 2003. 

We have few servers we migrated from 2003 to 2008.  I flushed the cache on the agent and restarted the service so this machine is now disceoevred as 2008 OS. However this server continues to show up in the 2003 Bottom N daily report.  In the console, I checked and this server does not show 2003 OS. Then why is the report continuing to interpret it as 2003. Is it even calculating the data every morning at scheduled time or just using old data.  I have had several customer complaints that these reports are showing wrong data.  Please suggest how to resolve.  This is extremely urgent and truly appreciate your help,

Thanks !

September 1st, 2015 11:06am

What is your report period?

e.g. your report period : From Today -7 days to today

Server A migrated from 2003 to 2008 is less than 7 days

Report showing the bottom N for the rule - Logical Disk Free Megabytes 2003 will display server A data.

Server A OS is 2003 during the report period.

Roger

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 2nd, 2015 2:30am

Thanks Roger, Our report duration is today-3 days to today. Thats an important point which I missed. I will evaluate with this in mind and post here if i note discrepancies 
September 2nd, 2015 12:50pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics