SBS reads a 15gb hard drive when its a 25gb hard drive
i have a client that has Windows SBS. it currently has a 25gb harddrive for the Operating system. i got an email saying that the drive was running out of space. so i went in and free up to have 7gb of free space on the 25gb partition. less than a week i got an email last night saying that its running out of space. i went in and selected everyfolder in this partions and and it said that i only had 15gb and the partion was almost full. i dont know how this can be its a 25 gb partion and i just had 7gb of free space last friday. i download tree size free and it said the same think. any ideas whats going on
November 6th, 2008 8:20pm

ok i did some reseach in the partition and there are some files missing out of the c drive. im guessing its a bad sector on the hard drive im going to call dell and see what i can find out
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
November 6th, 2008 9:45pm

Hi, As this issue is related to SBS, I suggest discussing it in our Small Business Server newsgroup. http://www.microsoft.com/smallbusiness/community/newsgroups/dgbrowser/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz&lang=en&cr=US&r=627fae54-a95e-45ba-b054-e423964b47fa I hope your issue can be resolved soon. Tim Quan - MSFT
November 7th, 2008 6:27am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics