SBS 2003-RWW problem with one PC only
Hi,I'm having a weird remote access problem with a single PC on a 10 PC LAN.Running SBS 2003, all domain users can reliably remotely connect using remote web workspace except one. All users are able to log on to RWW and can then select "connect to my computer at work" but when this single user does this he then gets the error "Connectivity to the remote computer could not be established. Ensure that the remote computer is on and connected to the Windows Small Business Network."What is odd is that if I open port 3389 on the router and forward it to the problem PC (thereby bypassing the server and port 4125), I can log in using remote desktop connection flawlessly every time. In fact, this user was initially using this method daily before RWW was enabled for the others.Sometimes, if I first directly connect using RDP on 3389, then log off and then retry using RWW it will work. Hibernation is not enabled, the NIC is not set to turn off...I have configured a different PC for this user, albeit with the same user account, and the exact same behavior still exists.Any insight into this would be greatly appreciated!<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
January 5th, 2010 6:23pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics