SBS2003 Access problems after KB978207 update
A client of mine with a Small Business Server 2003 has suddenly reported a problem - they cannot access the server from their two workstations. All machines are linked to the same ADSL modem router, and I can access the server fine via Remote Desktop routed from outside through the router. I am also able to use LogMeIn to access the workstations from outside through the same router.Looking at the Network from the server it can only see itself, and the workstations can see themselves adn each other.This problem appears to have started after the installtion of KB978207 on the server by automatic update.Can anybody shed any light on how I can quickly resolve the problem.
January 25th, 2010 2:42am

Hi, Regarding the Windows Small Business Server issue, I suggest that you post to the Windows Small Business Server discussion group. They are the best resource to deal with SBS-related issues. For your convenience, I’ve included the link of Windows Small Business Server discussion group: Discussions in Windows Small Business Server Generalhttp://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windows.server.sbsThank you for your understanding.This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
January 25th, 2010 5:37am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics