SAP Solution Manager - SCSM 2012

hi there,

is there any solution for integrating the SAP Solution Manager into the Service Manager 2012. 

I think about a connector. Or is here any one who has any kind of connection between both tools?

Thanks for helping,

Fabian

June 11th, 2013 11:04am

You can try

Provence data management pack

http://www.provance.com/products/provance-data-management-pack/capabilities

The Provance Data Management Pack greatly simplifies and speeds the process for getting data into and out of Microsoft System Center 2012 - Service Manager while simultaneously improving the consistency and accuracy of your data. It is not your best fit but should cover most of your requirements

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
June 11th, 2013 11:51am

Hi Fabian,

did you find a solution for your problem?

I need to accomplish exactly the same over here.

SAP Solution Manager 7.0 offers a web API.

We are trying to set up a runbook to establish a connection between the systems.

Worst thing is that i cant say how much effort this will take.

Thanks,

Andre 

February 20th, 2014 11:17am

Hi Andre

It looks like SAP Solution Manager might publish a set of web services.  There is possibly something you can do here with the out of the box 'Invoke Web Services' Activity. 

Cheers

Shaun

February 20th, 2014 4:15pm

Hi Andre

It looks like SAP Solution Manager might publish a set of web services.  There is possibly something you can do here with the out of the box 'Invoke Web Services' Activity. 

Cheers

Shaun

February 21st, 2014 12:13am

Hi Andre

Cheers

Shaun

Hi Andre

Cheers

Shaun

Hi Shaun,

thanks for your reply.

You are right.

SAP Solution Manager offer a WEB Service we might use to create tickets in SAP-SM.

Problem is the way back from SAP-SM to SCSM because SAP-SM can only use a WSDL connection which cant be utilized by orchestrator if I am told right (SCORCH is utilizing ReST).

Both protocols seem to be incompatible (Missing Web Service which is listening WSDL on the orchestrator site), but I am far away from beeing a dev guy ;).

Wondering if someone ever set up a connector like this.

Regards,

Andre

February 28th, 2014 9:42am

Hi Andre.

There may be something that can be done with the SDK, but I am no Dev either :)  The only solution that I can think of right now is rather than SAP calling the REST web service of Orchestrator, you create a Runbook in Orchestrator which polls the SAP SOAP-based web service periodically for the data that you require. e.g changes/updates etc.

Sorry I cannot be of more assistance.

Cheers

Shaun

February 28th, 2014 6:59pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics