Runtime Error 70 Premission Denied....
Hello to all,We have a server having windows server 2008 standard edition. There is a domain configure also.There are 3 clients having Windows XP. On server we install MS SQL management studio (Express edition 2005) and attach a database.An application developed in vb installed on clients that access database on server.But when we run the application on client it gives runtime error 70 permission denied.Please help me to solve this.Thanks
January 1st, 2010 7:01am

I found a kb article dealing with the error code. Only it covers win 2000 and not anything further. I figure the reasoning is still the same; the default accounts are configured otherwise in later server versions. Maybe it could help;http://support.microsoft.com/kb/180384 Good business is where you find it. Trust will empower your Endeavour. Reliability and transparency shall form strong partnerships. Nothing exceeds life’s excess.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
January 3rd, 2010 5:01pm

Thanks for you response shemsi overcome this situation finally.its a permission rights problem in domain.i just add user of domain on client machine and it work ok
January 6th, 2010 9:21am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics