Routing & Remote Access
Dear all, I have installed windows 208 server 64bit , it's working fine. my client all are member of domain it's also working fine. one client users he has windows 2003 server . his pc also member of domain. he has routing & remote access it was working fine without member of domain. now his pc member of domain . he is asking RRAS . how can i configure RRAS to his pc Regards Subash
May 9th, 2011 11:51am

The RRAS configuration should not change due to domain membership. You may want to look at the system log to see if there is a reason why the service has stopped functioning. In any case, to re-enable RRAS, you open the Administrative Tools folder, click on Routing and Remote Access, then right click the node when the MMC console opens and select...Enable Routing and Remote Access. Visit: anITKB.com, an IT Knowledge Base.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
May 9th, 2011 1:50pm

Hello, the networking forum is the better place to ask this: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/winserverNIS/threadsBest regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.
May 9th, 2011 5:14pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics