Request: Script to collect uptime for N PCs and then send e-mail to N users if PC has been up for over a week/month/etc..
I'm trying to find a way to automate this, but I have no experience with WMI or PowerShell. May someone assist? All devices are in one broadcast domain, and they are all able to see each other via "net view". I have about 50 guest VMs on this one domain (Windows Server 2003 domain.local). Client OS : Windows XP SP3 (Windows 7 by late 2010) Mail : Exchange Server 2003 / Outlook 2007 (Office/Outlook 2010 by late 2010) Thank you, Fernando
June 1st, 2010 10:02pm

Hi Fernando, As the issue is more related to scripting, I would like to suggest that you initiate a new thread in our official scripting forum for better and accurate answer to the question. The community members and support professionals there are more familiar with scripting and can help you in a more efficient way. The Official Scripting Guys Forum! http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/ITCG/threads Regards, Wilson JiaThis posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please click "Mark as Answer" when you get the correct reply to your question.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
June 2nd, 2010 5:45am

Oh, I'm sorry about that. I'll do as suggested. Thank you!
June 2nd, 2010 5:04pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics