Report against a group don't get any data the previous month

Hi!

I have a question about reports against a group.

For example:

• I create one group with 5 Windows servers
  • Working - I create one Availability report against this group with parameter This Month first day to This Month last day. Then I get one correctly report with data.
  • Not working - I create one Availability report against this group with parameter Previous Month first day to Previous Month last day. Then I get one report without any data.

If I instead change the object to use the Windows Server objects directly in the report, then it works

Why cant I get any data in the report if the object have been in SCOM for a long time and I want to get data from the month after the month I created the group?

//Mats A

February 12th, 2015 9:50am

Hi Mats,

Based on my knowledge can you create the group again and in that add the agents with the class Agent watcher and check.

Refer this thread:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/aed94d60-3bc0-4b54-840c-7efaebd3f37f/cant-run-the-availability-reports-against-a-newly-created-group?forum=operationsmanagergeneral

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
February 13th, 2015 12:38am

This happend with all objects, not only Windows servers. For example netorks nodes also.

This most be some problem in SCOM.

June 9th, 2015 10:22am

Sorry, it works with availability report but not if I want to create SLT and one SLA report agains one group. I get only data from the day i created the group
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
June 9th, 2015 10:26am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics