Replicate now error and Kcc event id 1311 and 1865 are all occurring.

I have run into the 2 different KCC event errors and a failed dcdiag /test:services.

The 2 KCC id's are 1865 and 1311.  I have verified all sites and subnets are correct in AD Sites and Services.  All DC's pass all other dcdiag tests without issue.  When I right click the site link and chose replicate now I get the following error message.

I know that the replication is working across all 3 domain controllers because there was an account that was missing this morning that I had created that is now showing up in Users and Computers now on all servers when it was not earlier today.

I was getting an unexpected network error occurred when I ran a dcdiag /test:services however this seems to have cleared on all 3 domain controllers and I am now just simply getting the above message when trying to replicate now over a given site link.

If there is any additional information you may need me to provide or want added let me know.  Thanks in advance for all of your help.

Thanks

Zack

September 12th, 2015 4:33am

Hi

id 1865 and 1311 point to, it suggests name resolution is working but a network port is blocked.

ALso check;Check site link bridging,Determine whether the network is fully routed,Verify that all sites are connected,Disable FW&AV on the DC's,Check preferred bridgehead servers,If there a network device between these 3 DC,check the event log's and rules on it.

Also check this troubleshooting article about KCC errors,

http://blogs.technet.com/b/askds/archive/2008/10/31/troubleshooting-kcc-event-log-errors.aspx

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 12th, 2015 5:11am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics