Removing updates from SBS 20003 - is it safe/possible?
Hi all:Last week I installed the lates updates that were downloaded to our WSUS and applied them to our SBS 2003 (SP2) and ever since we have been having problems with our accounting system running on the server. I have tried everthing our consultants for the accounting system have suggested and am not thinking that the updates might be the root on my problems. What I would like to know is:a) Is it possible to remove the updates that were installed on the day in questions?b) The updates in quesiton were all security updtes. What are the dangers of removing these updates other than the obvious that they will no longer be there?C) What worries or dangers should I be aware of before attempting this?Thanks,FatMan
March 9th, 2010 8:56pm

Hi, As this issue is related to SBS 2003, I suggest discussing it in our SBS newsgroup. They are the best resource to troubleshoot this issue. http://www.microsoft.com/smallbusiness/community/newsgroups/dgbrowser/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz&lang=en&cr=US&r=627fae54-a95e-45ba-b054-e423964b47fa Tim Quan - MSFT
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
March 10th, 2010 6:33am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics