Remote Web Workplace - Wake on lan, Server 2008
hi everyone,i wanna login into the remote web workplace and start my pc so that i can access remotedesktop.But how can I start the pc? I´ve seen an addon for server 2003 that adds an button to the remote web workplace to start the pc.Is there something equal on the server 2008 available? I´m sure there is something (already in server 2008 integrated?) but i have not found it yet.^^I hope you can help me.bye
February 19th, 2010 5:55pm

Hello,RWW is a feature only available in SBS versions of Windows server editions. It isn't available in the "normal" server versions.Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
February 21st, 2010 11:34pm

hi, yeah that´s right but i still don´t know how to wake on lan my pc over RWW. Do you know how to do that? Best regards
April 9th, 2010 5:02pm

Hello, please use one of the SBS forums/newsgroups about RWW questions: www.sbs2008.com There are the SBS experts.Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
April 10th, 2010 8:49pm

HI, you can use RemoteStartup, to sart your PC from remote web workplace: http://www.karanitsch.eu/products.htm There are versions for SBS 2011, 2008 & 2003. Johannes
January 31st, 2011 11:18am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics