Remote Desktop for MAC

I have setup RDS 2012 R2 in my private Infrastructure as Remotapp and have published Microsoft Application successfully.

I would like to use the applications that are published on my RDS website with my Mac users as I do with my Windows 7 users (this works no problems)

In my test scenario I am able to connect with my Mac to my internal network from the public side with no issues using Checkpoint VPN and then with my RSA key.

I am able to browse to my RDS site with my Mac using any type of browser. But as soon as I try to connect to an application that I have Published through RemoteApp in RDS on my website I receive a "No such node (ChallengeTypeKey)" error message. I am able to use Remote Resources and the applications get published within Microsoft Remote Desktop (ver 8.0.15) dashboard and am able to use any of them with no issues.

I would rather like to use the same way that I use for my Windows 7 users as I do my Mac users.

How can I resolve this issue?

April 23rd, 2015 2:24pm

Update

Apple now has an update to Microsoft Remote Desktop 8.0.16. We are now back to the issue we had with 8.0.5. I get the invalid credentials prompt.

I am recommending using Remoteapp as Remote Resources instead of using the Remoteapp site and connecting to the application.

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
April 24th, 2015 2:50pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics