Reinstall SP2 on Windows Server 2003 with Citrix PS4.5
HiAparently my system files are corrupt and causing BSOD on my server and I have been advised to reinstall it.Whats the deal with resintalling SP2?Thanks, IsmaelMaelito
November 19th, 2009 1:37pm

Hi Maelito, You may try re-install Windows Server 2003 SP2to see if it helps.Besides, we suggestyou ti disable third party application with clean boot to see if the BSOD issuestill exists. If the issue will be re-appeaar, we need to analyze the crash dump file to troubleshoot it. However, it is not effective for us to debug the crash dump file here in the forum. Therefore, to efficiently troubleshoot this problem, I would like to suggest that you contact local Microsoft Customer Service and Support (CSS) for this issue.A dedicate support engineer can speak directly withyou to analyze the problem in a more efficiently. For a complete list of Microsoft Product Support Services phone numbers, please go to the following address on the World Wide Web, to find the local number: How and when to contact Microsoft Customer Service and Support http://support.microsoft.com/kb/295539 Hope the issue will be resolved soon.This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
November 23rd, 2009 1:16pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics