Regarding SNMP Community strings
Hi Sir, I have some doubts regarding valid SNMP Community string characters. 1. Whether SNMP Community strings may include "Ascent" characters? (For example ê ë í ì È) I tried with all special characters. It is woking fine. But when i tried with "Ascent" characters, i did not get the response from that MFP. Please help regarding this question. (My code is in MFC VC++) Thanks in advance. hari
October 4th, 2011 9:39am

Hi Sir, I have some doubts regarding valid SNMP Community string characters. 1. Whether SNMP Community strings may include "Ascent" characters? (For example ê ë í ì È) I tried with all special characters. It is woking fine. But when i tried with "Ascent" characters, i did not get the response from that MFP. Please help regarding this question. (My code is in MFC VC++) Thanks in advance. hari This is scripting forum. You need to post in a developer forum. The question is also not a VC++ or a scripting issue but an SNMP issue. Go the the public site for SNMP and look at the rules. jv
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
October 4th, 2011 12:52pm

Hi Sir, I have some doubts regarding valid SNMP Community string characters. 1. Whether SNMP Community strings may include "Ascent" characters? (For example ê ë í ì È) I tried with all special characters. It is woking fine. But when i tried with "Ascent" characters, i did not get the response from that MFP. Please help regarding this question. (My code is in MFC VC++) Thanks in advance. hari This is scripting forum. You need to post in a developer forum. The question is also not a VC++ or a scripting issue but an SNMP issue. Go the the public site for SNMP and look at the rules. jv
October 4th, 2011 12:52pm

Hi, Can you please provide some SNMP Community string help links. Please.... Thanks in advance. hari
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
October 10th, 2011 12:11am

Hi, Can you please provide some SNMP Community string help links. Please.... Thanks in advance. hari Just go to your favorite search engine and type SNMP Community strings.jv
October 10th, 2011 12:34am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics