Refiner of site collection

Hi, is there a managed property for the site collection to use as a refiner?

I'm using the "sitetitle" property which show the site name but I want also a refiner for the site collection. I saw that there is "site" but don't sure it's the site collection or th

August 25th, 2015 9:39am

Hi keren tsur,

According to your description, I wonder if you want to use a managed property as a refiner to show the site collection name.

In my environment, the mapping of site managed property is empty. In other words, there are no crawled properties mapped to it. You could not use it as a solution.

I have viewed all the crawled properties. However, I could not find a crawled property that used to record the site collection name. There is only a managed property called SPSiteURL. The SPSiteURL managed property has been mapped with a crawled property which records the site collection URL instead of name. You could use it directly if in need.

By the way, you can try to create a custom display template mapping the URLs to friendly names.

You could refer to the same problem below
http://sharepoint.stackexchange.com/questions/93492/managed-crawled-property-for-site-collection-title

Best Regards,

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 26th, 2015 5:09am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics