Recover corrupted .bkf file by SysTools BKF Repair.
Hi All,

My .bkf file corrupted due to power failure, and now i bought SysTools BKF Repair to retrieve the data from .bkf files. Theare are a few catalogs, say Catalog 1 and Catalog 2, in the corrupted .bkf files, and for some unknown reason the SysTools always loads the same catalog (Catalog 1), but really i want to load Catalog 2, so i deleted the Catalog 1 in the corrupted .bkf file, however SysTools is still loading up Catalog 1 even i deleted it in the .bkf file.

Can someone in here plz shed me a light will be much appreciated.
February 3rd, 2010 6:56am

To deal with corrupt bkf files manually its really a big task. My bkf file got corrupted, i tried to recover my file by using the third party BKF Repair tool. Its helps me to recovery my bkf files in a few moments.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
November 5th, 2011 8:18am

I am also suffering that type of problem, but i have SysTools BKF recovery software that gives me complete satisfaction regarding BKF Recovery.

Jones Peterson...

February 21st, 2012 11:08am

Kernel for BKF repair software quickly restores all the data from damaged BKF files. You dont need to look around for older backups or deal with data loss issues. It can easily restore data from all backups created using ntbackup.exe utility and backup files created using Backup Exec by VERITAS under Windows, Novell and Macintosh. You can download it from http://www.bkffilerepair.org/
June 13th, 2012 12:11pm

If you want to conquer this types of data loss issue and you have no appropriate solution, then slickly use BKF Recovery Tool that can smoothly resolve your all trouble in safe and reliable manner.

June 19th, 2012 5:45pm

BKF Recovery Tool to help your to extract corrupt data from Windows BKF file. The tool ensures entire recovery with 3 recovery modes-Quick, Advanced and Range based scan. 

• Edited by David Dawan Tuesday, March 03, 2015 5:03 AM
March 2nd, 2015 10:27am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics